Art Investors Guide is a resource for the comic collectors and art investors community by Robot Outlaw.
This is an ongoing project and we are always looking for new features and resources to add to our database.
If you know of any websites or information that we should include please get in touch. You can email RobotOutlaw@gmail.com or connect with us @RobotOutlaw on Twitter.
Art Investors Guide
Art Investors Guide is an online resource for Investors, Collectors and Artists to learn more about their art, industry trends and find services available for their investment needs.
The Art Investors Guide has a growing database of trained Art Experts, Consultants and Research Analysts experienced in helping individual investors and businesses make wise decisions when it comes to procurement, acquisition and management of artwork.
Many consumers aren’t aware of what they should do to objectively assess the value of their artwork outside of a standard appraisal. Learn how to obtain a comprehensive appraisal that authenticates and forecasts both the current as well as future value of your artwork based on international market demand.
Once you’ve received an objective appraisal, you’ll learn smart steps to promoting awareness about your art, plus how to protect it and increase it’s value.
The Art Investors Guide will help you find resources for obtaining historical analysis, portfolio management, additional testing services and consignment services in high value, target markets.
If you are a collector of art, interested in selling, buying or just need smart advice to ensure you’re getting great value with your art investments, we’re here to help you.
- SELLING COMIC BOOKS ONLINESelling Comic Books Online is part of the Art Investors Guide and the Comic Book Resources project by Robot Outlaw. Selling comic books online for fun and profit is simple with this easy to follow guide designed to help comic book collectors and comic book sellers. The first step in becoming a proprietor of Comic… Read more: SELLING COMIC BOOKS ONLINE
- COMIC ART APPRAISALCOMIC ART APPRAISAL GUIDE Art collectors, Investors and artists interested in obtaining a comic art appraisal for their collections have several options available to help discover the potential market value of their art. Whether it’s a collection of works or single piece, if you wish to sell or simply estimate how well your investment is… Read more: COMIC ART APPRAISAL
- ART INVESTOR SERVICESArt Investor Services are more widely available and easy to find than ever before. At one time it was a very exclusive service not available to the general public, but the online community has changed that for the better. Art Appraisal: What should I get with an appraisal? Click here for more about art appraisals.… Read more: ART INVESTOR SERVICES
- COMIC ART TERMSComic Art Terms is part of the Comic Art Investors Project for Investors and Collectors Comic Art Terms Comic art terms are an important part of the comic book industry and over the years Robot Outlaw has compiled this growing list of comic art terms and will continue to curate more terms for the benefit… Read more: COMIC ART TERMS
- COLLECTING COMIC ARTCollecting Comic Art is part of the Art Investors Guide by Robot Outlaw. This article presents some insights and tips for collectors and investors on how to find and value quality comic art pieces. Part of an ongoing series, we are continuously adding new information and resources to the Art Investors Guide. If you feel… Read more: COLLECTING COMIC ART
- SELLING COMIC ARTWhen selling comic art, keep in mind there are many online venues available to artists and collectors of comic art through which to sell your collection. ART CONSIGNMENT Consignment Services can be very helpful in marketing and selling your artwork in a gallery or through a network of worldwide affiliates. ART AUCTIONS Artists, Collectors and… Read more: SELLING COMIC ART
- HOW TO FIND RARE COMICSWondering how to find rare comics? How to Find Rare Comics is part of the Comic Book Resources project by Robot Outlaw and is intended to help collectors and investors find those increasingly rare and valuable comic books. How to Find Rare Comics Looking for rare comic books and hard-to-find original comic art for your… Read more: HOW TO FIND RARE COMICS
- How To Sell More BooksJust a short list of ideas that might help you sell more books. Giveaways Consider giving some things away with your book. Digital content is always a good resource and adds value to the purchase of a book. Maybe you have a worksheet or some additional material that will compliment the book. This can all… Read more: How To Sell More Books