How to get writing gigs is part of Draw and Write Comics by Robot Outlaw. This article outlines how professional writing services help you conceptualize, compose and publish creative content for online and offline writing projects.
How to Get Writing Gigs
Whether you have a current project, or need help starting from scratch our professional writers can help in the following areas:
- Ghostwriting – fiction and non-fiction books, technical training manuals (including illustrations).
- Screenplay Writing – for television, radio, on-hold service and video productions.
- Creative Writing – Ad flare to your writing project by utilizing our creative team.
- Technical Writing – all industries.
- Website content – all types including newsletters, brochures, products and services.
- Marketing materials – creative ad copy in all types of print media, including product packaging and inserts.
A wealth of knowledge for your writing project helps you create a professional composition to deliver to your targeted audience. Our talent pool consists of Ghostwriters, Scriptwriters, Technical Writers, designers and marketing specialists.
Whether you have an existing writing project you need help with, or want to start from scratch, our professional writers will help you communicate your message more effectively to your targeted audience.
How to get writing gigs
- Have you made the decision, or are you considering writing your own book?
- Do you have the time and resources to complete all of the necessary tasks involved in making your first book a professional product your prospects will actually want to read?
- Do you have all the necessary components including the book cover artwork, book cover content, illustrations, photographs, ISBN # and a completed manuscript?
If not, we can help you. We offer a full range of professional services including creating your book from scratch (known as ghostwriting), editing services, professional reviews, cover creation and critiques.
You specify what you want and our professional writing team will create the entire manuscript for you from scratch.
Ghostwriting – Fully Ghost written Book or Manual
We conduct the research, produce the manuscript and deliver a product you can bring to market in as little as 30 to 90 days from concept / idea to a final product.
You will own all rights to the book (including subsidiary rights) and we show you the smart way to package and market your book without paying ridiculous rates to an Agent.
Contact us about your existing writing project. We will review it in it’s entirety, make suggestions on editing, packaging, flow and offer insights on what you can do to sell it at higher Suggested Retail Price so you can get the most value out of your product before you bring it to market. Book submissions should be less than 100,000 words.
Contact us about your existing writing project. We will review it in it’s entirety, edit it, proofread it and generate a comprehensive Findings Report outlining edits, revisions and suggestions on making your book one that sells and can be submitted to your agent. You’ll learn exactly what you can do to sell your book at a higher suggested retail price. Book submissions must be less than 100,000 words.
Do It Yourself Writers
Work one-on-one with a ghost writer or writing consultant, who will help you “from beginning-to-end” create your own books and manuals from scratch using some of the most successful techniques available.
Writing Consulting Services
Professional consulting services are available should you need any of our writing services, but prefer to work with a writer on an hourly basis,
Our professional writing services are available to help you, regardless of where you are at in the creative process .
Take your ideas / concepts and bring them to life in the form of a book, manual or video production .
Completed Writing Projects (Books)
NOTE: Ghostwritten projects are kept confidential as a courtesy to our clients. If you would like samples of our ghostwriting projects please contact us.
Start your writing project with help.
Simply call or email discuss your writing project. Upon receiving your request, one of our writers will contact you to assess the next step for your project.
In addition to professional writing services we also offer cover art design.
Once your writing project is complete we can help you promote and distribute your project with our full suite of Internet Marketing tools and services.